Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, August 18, 2014

Challenge #105 Anything Goes &/or Up up and away

Good Monday Morning!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Here in Western Canada we are still experiencing warm weather and the humidity is crazy high.  Not use to that out here on the prairies.

Our challenge this week is 
Anything Goes &/or Up Up & Away


Our wonderful sponsor is 
3 images for the winner

My name is Angie and I'm the owner/creator of Angie's Digi Stamps. I'm a married mom of two boys. I've been crafty for as long as I can remember. I used to draw when I was younger and even took art classes in high school. I just recently got back into drawing and decided to turn my drawings into digital stamps. I decided to make them available to purchase on this blog so if someone doesn't have an Etsy account you can still purchase them but I do sell them on Etsy as well. I hope you enjoy using them as much I do creating them!
I am having a Limited Time Offer Sale On Digis! All digis in the sale section of my Etsy shop are $1.50 each!

Here is some inspiration from our design team.














Can't wait to see what you create this week!



7 comments:

  1. I love your DT cards - especially the kitties! So adorable! Thank you for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carmen,
    My name is Jason Alderson and I am a Canadian soldier that has created the company Living Inspired Now; a company focused on spreading positivity and inspiration. We produce a publication showcasing original inspirational and motivational words, pictures and other works of art from artists all over the world. I would like to invite you to submit any inspirational or motivational words, poetry, pictures or art in order to inspire others. I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards and projects. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I wonder if you could send the prizes to contestants from other country? Like me, I'm from Philippines. What if i win will you send my prize here?

    ReplyDelete